All user sessions events from protected machines are audited and saved in the UserLock database. The 'Reporter' menu allows you to benefit from this data through different predefined reports. It's also possible to produce reports on UserLock server processes.
If the option to save all session logon/logoff activities in a database is enabled, you can perform reports on:
- User session history
- User status history
- User session statistics
- Session count evolution
- Concurrent session history
- Wi-Fi/VPN sessions history
- Wi-Fi/VPN session statistics
- Wi-Fi/VPN session evolution
- IIS sessions history
- IIS session statistics
- Denied logon reports
- Common filters to every database reports.
These reports are generated using data from the UserLock server:
- User sessions: Displays a printable version of 'User sessions' in the console.
- Agent distribution: Displays a printable version of 'Agent distribution' in the console.
- Dashboard: Displays a printable version of the 'Dashboard' in the console.