E-mail settings for scheduled reports
In order to be able to send documents by E-mail at scheduled times, the UserLock console needs the SMTP settings of your mail server and the E-mail address that will be used as the sender address.
Please note that these settings are different from the 'UserLock server E-mail settings for event notifications' as they are used by the console and not by the UserLock service.
- Server: The IP address or the host name of the server sending these reports.
- Port: The TCP port used to send E-mail (usually 25).
- From: The E-mail address used to send reports attached to E-mails. This E-mail address needs to be valid.
- Authentication: The authentication method the UserLock server has to use to connect to the SMTP server.
- User name: This information is required when selecting the mode 'Provide credentials'.
- Password: The password associated with the specified user name when selecting the mode 'Provide credentials'.
- Use SSL encryption: Enables the SSL security protocol.