All user session events from protected machines are audited and saved in the UserLock database. This report is designed to display session statistics for every user or machine.
The following fields are displayed for each user: User name, number of sessions, total session time, average session time, average connected time per working day and per week, first logon time and last logoff time.
The 'Average time per working day' and the 'Average time per week' will have a meaning only for time intervals greater than a week and preferably a week length multiple (interval = n*7 days).
- View type: Select if you want to display statistics about users or about machines.
- User name: Considers only sessions of the selected user.
- Computer name: Considers only sessions from the selected machine.
- Domain name: Considers only sessions of the selected domain.
- Sub session: Allows you to not count the time during which a session is locked.
- Filter (average time): Considers only sessions corresponding to the selected time criteria.
'Group filter' section
For more information about the Group filters, please read the Common Report Filters page.
Enable this section to group displayed data on the report and its associated sort order.
Available groups are:
- User / Machine: The name of the user or machine.
- Domain: The name of the domain the user or machine is from.
The sort order 'Ascending' or 'Descending' can be applied on:
- 'User / Machine': The name of the user or machine (alphabetical order).
- 'Session count': The number of sessions per user or machine.
- The 'Total session time'.
- The 'Average time per session'.
For more information about the Time filters, please read the Common Report Filters page.
For more information about the Database filters, please read the Common Report Filters page.
'Report layout' section
For more information about the Layout filters, please read the Common Report Filters page.
Print and export
From the result preview you can decide to print the report or export it to a different format type using actions available in the 'Quick access' panel or the context menu.