- Define the user access control policy.
- Set up notifications.
- Configure UserLock advanced options.
- Customize messages displayed to users.
- Analyze the user sessions activity.
- Administer the network protected zone.
- Launch or schedule reports on user sessions activity.
- WinForms keyboard shortcuts.
This console is installed by default on the UserLock host server. The console can also be installed on a workstation to manage a UserLock server remotely.
Optionally, you can install the Web Console which allows you, through a browser, to perform some administration tasks from any device (mobile, tablet or workstation) without any previous installation.