The UserLock 'Desktop' agent is designed to audit, control and protect workstations, servers and terminal servers. This agent audits all interactive sessions activity on these machines and protects them by applying a user access control policy defined through protected account rules.
This 'Desktop' agent has to be installed on the machines you want to monitor and protect. It communicates with the UserLock servers to control all open requests for interactive sessions.
- Automatically install the UserLock 'Desktop' agent .
- Install the UserLock 'Desktop' agent through the UserLock console .
- UserLock 'Desktop' agent technology.
- Communication between 'Desktop' agents and UserLock servers.
- Manual installation of the 'Desktop' agent.
- Installation of the 'Desktop' agent using the MSI package.
- Installation and configuration of the 'Desktop' agent using Group Policies.