The reports offered by UserLock are based on the same mode. To generate a report:
- Select the report in the menu.
- Check and update, if necessary, the database connection string.
- Adjust filters, sorting, grouping, time and layout parameters as desired.
- Click on 'Launch' in the 'Quick access' panel to display the result preview.
- Print or export the result.
Each report can be viewed, printed and exported in several file formats through the 'Report viewer'. Report configurations can be saved and reloaded using the 'File' menu buttons 'Save' and 'Open'. Additionally, UserLock reports can be scheduled and results automatically sent to specified mailboxes.
A specific Use case is available here and will give you a step-by-step guide on how to get/schedule a report of user access connection hours.