The UserLock console is a Windows interface allowing administrators to manage UserLock servers to:
- Define the user access control policy.
- Set up notifications.
- Configure UserLock advanced options.
- Customize messages displayed to users.
- Analyze the user sessions activity.
- Administer the network protected zone.
- Launch or schedule reports on user sessions activity.
This console is installed by default on the UserLock host server. The console can also be installed on a workstation to manage a UserLock server remotely.
A second console accessible through a browser to allow you to perform some administration tasks from any device (mobile, tablet or workstation) without any previous installation.