Generate a report
FileAudit allows you to display, search, schedule and print reports on all access attempts generated for monitored files/folders configured.
Select a predefined period or a custom time range and click on the “Generate” button.
Use the search input to quickly search a term in any column.
Click on the “Filters” button to add additional filters to your report. The filter form will pop up. Select your criteria and apply the filter.
For more details about the filter, please consult this page.
More options are available in the options menu (“…” button):
- Show Group By box: Set the grouping of the result with a drag and drop of the columns.
- Show Column Chooser: Set the visible columns of the report.
- Show filter panel: advanced filter mode.
- Print: Generate a printable document of the report.
- Export data: export the report’s data in PDF, XLS, TXT, CSV, HTML, MHT or RTF.
- Schedule this report: schedule a report with the current applied filters.
- Real-time monitoring: Enable/Disable the real-time display for the Console. Green indicates ‘Enabled’, grey indicates ‘Disabled’.