Configure the Cloud audit
Visibility into the access to and usage of files can be extended to major cloud-based file storage providers.
FileAudit’s capabilities can be added to OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, Dropbox Business or Box (or a combination of these cloud storage providers).
- Real-time and historical audit trail of who accessed critical files, what they did and when they did it.
- Alerts on actions deemed abnormal to help quickly identify inappropriate file activity and potential abuse.
- Comprehensive and centralized reporting to give precise answers to questions about malicious access, alteration or the destruction of sensitive files.
- Robust filtering capabilities help quickly answer the questions.
If you are organization has a mixture of on-premises and cloud storage, FileAudit gives you a single, consolidated view of all file activity – from both in the cloud and on-premises
- The Cloud Option is an add-on option to FileAudit.
- There are no audited paths to configure. All files and folders are audited within the cloud storage provider.
The cloud add-on option is released with the launch of FileAudit 6.0. A free fully-functional trial of FileAudit 6.0 is available for 30 days.
Any client that is still within their maintenance contract will be able to upgrade to FileAudit 6.0 and start using the Cloud add-on option.