FileAudit Frequently Asked Questions
What does the cloud option include?
FileAudit’s capabilities can be added to OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, Dropbox Business or Box (or a combination of these cloud storage providers).
- Real-time and historical audit trail of who accessed critical files, what they did and when they did it.
- Alerts on actions deemed abnormal to help quickly identify inappropriate file activity and potential abuse.
- Comprehensive and centralized reporting to give precise answers to questions about malicious access, alteration or the destruction of sensitive files.
- Robust filtering capabilities help quickly answer the questions.
If you are organization has a mixture of on-premises and cloud storage, FileAudit gives you a single, consolidated view of all file activity – from both in the cloud and on-premises
- The Cloud Option is an add-on option to FileAudit.
- There are no audited paths to configure. All files and folders are audited within the cloud storage provider.