Partner with IS Decisions
IS Decisions Partner Portal
to our Partner Portal
To learn more about the benefits and requirements of our partner program:
Phone: +322.214.171.124.20 (GMT +1)
With software solutions from IS Decisions, you can offer your clients a simple way to help safeguard and secure their Windows Infrastructure, far beyond what’s available in native Windows controls.
Take the credit for preventing security breaches, mitigating insider threats, ensuring regulatory compliance and responding to IT emergencies.
Our customer list already includes some of the most security-sensitive companies in the world. Over 3000 customers of all sizes and across all industries rely on our software to secure their Windows network. Large government and enterprise customers are impressed with the ease of use in a high-risk complex environment whilst our SMB customers find our solutions to be fast, efficient and affordable. Customers include:
- Financial Services: American Express, Banco Santander, Barclays Bank, HSBC, National Bank of Kuwait
- Education: Oxford University, University of Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City Public Schools, Camden City School District
- Government: FBI, United Nations, US Department of Justice, Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia
- Manufacturing & Enterprise: Airbus, Boeing, Dell Services, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi, Siemens
As the demand for our software increases we are actively pursuing new partners from across the world to join our existing partner network. We seek partners, consultants and integration firms that are experts in particular market sectors or particular geographies that know their client’s needs the most and can help demonstrate the value of IS Decisions solutions to end customers worldwide.
Typical subjects addressed by our partners include:
- IT Security – single session enforcement and traceability
- Active Directory expertise
- Enterprise wide software and hardware auditing
- IT administrator efficient – remote deployment and execution
- Endpoint Security and monitoring capabilities
- Regulation compliance and audit (NIST, HIPAA, NISPOM, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc)