C# / ASP.NET Developer
Working within a dynamic technical team environment, you will participate in the development of different user interface software for web and mobile devices, for our range of enterprise solutions.
You will develop software features in keeping with the graphic and ergonomic defined line of the company.
As a versatile member of the team, you will be able to work on a client / server software interface or on the design of a ‘responsive’ Web console.
You will participate in the maintenance and development of the company’s website.
You should also know how to evolve your skills and expertise based on the trends and developing technologies for the future.
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET Framework
- Winforms applications development
- Web applications development: ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, JQuery
- SQL Server
Knowledge of DevExpress controls would be a plus
Other desired requirements
- 2/3 years experience in a similar position
- Highly proficient English language skills (native speaker a plus)
- French language skills
IS Decisions is an innovative and rapidly growing international software company, specializing in Infrastructure and Security Management solutions for Microsoft Windows and Active Directory, based in Biarritz (France).
More than 3,000 clients from 127 countries trust IS Decisions, including:
Airbus, American Express, AXA, Banco Santander, Bank of Tokyo, Barclays, Boeing, Citizen, Ernst & Young, the FBI, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, Konica, IBM, Lockheed Martin, L’Oréal, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Saint Gobain, Siemens, Smurfit Stone, Texas A&M University, Time Warner, United Nations, University of Cambridge, University of Pennsylvania, US Department of Justice, US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, Virgin, …
Our work environment suits action-oriented people:
- with initiative to take on tasks and grow with the job as roles and requirements expand.
- who have a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a team environment with a positive "get the job done" attitude.
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits (to be negotiated based on experience as well as performance)
- A supportive and fun office environment
- An outstanding geographic location (5 minutes from the Basque Coast beaches)