The UserLock Web App allows IT teams to easily, quickly monitor, respond to, and report on MFA and network session activity – from anywhere.
Now available in UserLock 11.2, the UserLock Web App complements your existing UserLock software with:
- An easy-to-use, visual interface that puts key network session monitoring controls at IT’s fingertips.
- Accessible, simplified daily management that opens up UserLock access to IT teams wherever they work, streamlining day-to-day management.
- Enhanced features that offer early access to enhanced and new UserLock capabilities that are on the roadmap but not yet available in the UserLock desktop version.
Discover the New UserLock Web App
With the UserLock Web App, IT teams can enjoy the simplicity they’ve come to expect of UserLock, even easier to use and with even more new and improved features.
Improved Monitoring & Visibility
- Get an instant overview of all users, sessions, machines, and workstations on the main dashboard.
- View and manage machines, users, and server properties at a glance.
- Review all key events, sessions, and activity for each user on the new user dashboard.
- Monitor and react to active sessions, connected users, and machines, with the ability to filter by session status, machine, server, or user.
Streamlined MFA Management
- Customize parameters for MFA.
- View MFA configuration methods per user.
- Respond to MFA help requests.
Increased Reporting Capabilities
- Drill down quickly and easily into granular reports on logon events, MFA events, and denied logons.
- Access real-time reporting on administrator actions in UserLock.
Integrated Feedback Channel
- Give feedback or send feature requests directly from within the App.
Be Among the First to Experience the New UserLock
Here at IS Decisions, part of our commitment to continual improvement means actively listening to our clients. We’ve heard you.
The new UserLock Web App is just the first step towards a redesigned UserLock interface. We’ll continue to update you on how we’re taking your feedback and going even further to provide intuitive, seamless MFA and access management from anywhere.
Download UserLock 11.2 and try out the UserLock Web App today.